Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Celebrity

Ezra Miller issues statement after harassment order is lifted, says they were ‘unjustly’ targeted

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
July 3, 2023
in Celebrity
0
Ezra Miller issues statement after harassment order is lifted, says they were ‘unjustly’ targeted
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

Who Is Laila Edwards? History-Making Olympian Changing Hockey

Kayla Nicole Speaks On Travis Kelce Relationship Ending

Justina McKee Was Tired of Fashion Being Aspirational But Not Attainable. So She Built Matte Collection. – Essence

HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - JUNE 12: Ezra Miller attends the Los Angeles Premiere of Warner Bros.

Ezra Miller attends the Los Angeles premiere of The Flash at on June 12, 2023 in Hollywood. (Photo: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic)

Ezra Miller issued a rare statement over the weekend after a temporary harassment order issued against them was lifted. While it’s a personal victory for the 30-year-old, professionally, the actor’s would-be blockbuster The Flash has become one of the year’s biggest disappointments, putting the future of Miller’s portrayal of Barry Allen in doubt.

Last year, Miller was accused of acting inappropriately around a woman and her 12-year-old child. The court granted the family a harassment prevention order. On Friday, a judge ruled that the order, originally set to expire July 1, was lifted.

“I’m encouraged by today’s outcome and very grateful at this moment to everyone who has stood by me and sought to ensure this egregious misuses of the protective order system was halted,” Miller wrote on social media.

“Protective orders are meant to provide safety for individuals, families and children who are in danger,” the actor continued. “They are not meant to be used as weapons by those seeking attention or fleeting tabloid fame or some sort of personal vengeance when there are people in true and dire need of these services.”

Miller, who is nonbinary, said they “have been unjustly and directly targeted by an individual who the facts have shown has a history of such manipulative and destructive actions.”

The Daily Beast reported in June 2022 that a mother in Massachusetts took out a protective order for her child. She claimed Miller pestered the nonbinary minor with compliments and accused the Justice League star of acting erratically. Miller did not publicly address the situation at the time, but a lawyer for the actor refuted the allegations and claimed Miller was “never alone with the child and never interacted with the child outside of two brief encounters which occurred in the presence of several other adults.”

“I implore those members of the media who have recklessly spread false claims and failed to accurately report the truth and context of this story, to hold themselves to a higher standard and take the time to find the facts, rather than chasing the clicks,” Miller continued in Saturday’s statement. “On a personal note, I want everyone to know that I am continuing to do my best to preserve my own wellness and what I can to reverse the collateral damage this ordeal has brought upon me and those close to me.”

Story continues

Miller concluded by thanking fans for support.

The news comes three weeks after The Flash arrived in theaters with a thud — and the trend continued over the weekend. The DC flick fell to No. 8 in its third weekend of release, raking in only $5 million. It’s a massive 67% drop from last week. The film has grossed $245 million worldwide and is on track to lose money for Warner Bros. Prior to The Flash’s lackluster debut, director Andy Muschietti said that Miller would not be recast in any potential sequels.

“I don’t think there’s anyone that can play that character as well as they did,” the director said on The Discourse podcast.

Miller did no press for highly anticipated superhero film, aside from attending the world premiere, amid their ongoing legal and personal troubles. A sequel for the film has yet to be announced, but Variety reported the studio already has a finished script.



Source link

Tags: EzraHarassmentissuesLiftedMillerorderStatementtargetedunjustly
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

Who Is Laila Edwards? History-Making Olympian Changing Hockey

by Connie Marie
February 22, 2026
0
Who Is Laila Edwards? History-Making Olympian Changing Hockey

Source: Gregory Shamus / Getty Meet Laila Edwards, the Black woman making Olympic hockey history. When Team USA faced off against Canada in the gold-medal game at the...

Read more

Kayla Nicole Speaks On Travis Kelce Relationship Ending

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Kayla Nicole Speaks On Travis Kelce Relationship Ending

Source: Variety / Getty Kayla Nicole is never afraid to get to the nitty-gritty of her past relationships. And that also goes for her former love affair with...

Read more

Justina McKee Was Tired of Fashion Being Aspirational But Not Attainable. So She Built Matte Collection. – Essence

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Justina McKee Was Tired of Fashion Being Aspirational But Not Attainable. So She Built Matte Collection. – Essence

Long before the America’s Next Top Model documentary that just dropped on Netflix, we’ve known that the fashion industry sold women on aspiration and delivered exclusion.  As women,...

Read more

Lil Baby Has The Internet In Tears Over Snowboarding Tumble

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Lil Baby Has The Internet In Tears Over Snowboarding Tumble

The internet is crackin’ up after Lil Baby shared a video attempting to record himself while snowboarding,  but ended up taking a few tumbles in the snow instead.Related: Still...

Read more

Meet Rising Star Momo Boyd: Music’s Newest Breakout Voice

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Meet Rising Star Momo Boyd: Music’s Newest Breakout Voice

Source: Jakubaszek / Getty If you have been anywhere near the internet this week, you have probably heard Momo Boyd’s name buzzing a little louder than usual. The...

Read more
Next Post
Why is Vietnam banning the new Barbie movie? – National

Why is Vietnam banning the new Barbie movie? - National

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • Hi /r/movies. I’m Colby Day. I wrote Netflix’s SPACEMAN, starring Adam Sandler & Carey Mulligan and IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE, starring Kate McKinnon, Rashida Jones, and Daveed Diggs. The latter just premiered at Sundance is out on Hulu next weekend. Ask me anything!
  • 5 Amazing Black Metal Albums You Might’ve Missed in 2025
  • ‘RHOBH’ Star Bozoma ‘Boz’ Saint John Offers Update on IVF Journey With Keely

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In