Credit: Instagram
Former Real Housewives of Miami cast member Lenny Hochstein and Katharina Nahlik faced rumors of a potential split earlier this week. And Katharina is now speaking out and addressing the claims as Lenny has oddly deleted his Instagram page.
After reports suggested the couple called off their engagement after Lenny’s proposal in July, Lenny, 57, went silent on social media.
As of October 14, when you visit Lenny’s Instagram page, you are met with a message that reads, “Sorry, this page isn’t available.”
Although Lenny’s exit from social media has certainly raised some questions, Katharina, 28, insisted the two of them are “happier than ever” as they continue to reside in the $52 million Star Island mansion estranged wife, Lisa Hochstein, 41, recently moved out of.
“There is absolutely no truth to these claims and we are happier than ever,” Katharina told Page Six.
Her rep, Louisa Warwick, also addressed the breakup rumors, telling the outlet in a separate statement that she and Lenny are “happily settled into their home, cherishing quality moments with the kids.”
“Katharina has played a key role in organizing their upcoming Halloween party,” the rep added.
And when Lenny was asked for comment, he slammed the outlet as “clowns.”
As RHOM fans may have heard, Lenny and Katharina’s alleged breakup was mentioned on the Cocktails and Gossip podcast last weekend.
“‘I was told that they have a pretty combative relationship,’” an insider said. “‘Ultimately, they had a huge fight after the move to the house that he evicted Lisa and the kids from.’”
But as the podcast went live, Lenny and Katharina were together at Prime 112 restaurant in Miami, where they had an “icy encounter” with Lisa and her boyfriend, Jody Glidden, who she was first linked to in late 2022.
“Lisa and Jody arrived and dined with friends across the dining room but in eyesight [of Lenny and Mazepa],” a source told Page Six earlier this week. “The two seemed to be happy they were there, but you could feel there was tension between the two [couples].”
The couples were also accused of acting “extra cozy with their significant others” once they took notice of one another.
“Other people at the restaurant were wondering if a scene would happen toward the end of the meal as Lisa had to walk by Lenny’s table as he exited the restaurant,” the source shared. “[But] luckily, nothing was said.”
The Real Housewives of Miami season six premieres on Bravo and begins streaming on Peacock on Wednesday, November 1, at 9/8c.