Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Gossip

Akon Responds To Suge Knight’s Claims Of Him Allegedly Sexually Abusing 13-Year-Old Girl

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
October 31, 2023
in Gossip
0
Akon Responds To Suge Knight’s Claims Of Him Allegedly Sexually Abusing 13-Year-Old Girl
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

White House Gunman, Nasire Best, 21, Dead; One Bystander In Critical Condition; Secret Service Knew Shooter As ‘Mentally Disturbed’ Man Who Believed He Was ‘Jesus Christ’

Phil Collins On Whether He Will Go On Tour Or Record New Music Again

Durand Bernarr To Open For Kehlani’s Summer 2026 Tour

Akon is firing back at Suge Knight‘s recent claims of him allegedly sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl. While taking to his newly launched podcast ‘Collect Calls with Suge Knight,’ the former CEO of Death Row Records alleged that Akon raped a teenage girl, but the “Locked Up” singer is denying all claims.

RELATED: Akon Trends As He Shares His Long Full Name Again & Reveals That He Got A Hair Transplant Surgery In Turkey — Says He Also Encouraged Tory Lanez To Do It

As we previously reported, Suge Knight, who is currently serving 28 years in prison for voluntary manslaughter, has launched a new podcast from prison, which he partnered with Dave Mays, the founder of The Source Magazine, to do so.

Knight’s new podcast will include an audio version available on Thursdays and full video versions available on Fridays. The episodes will arrive in a 30-minute format and will see him sharing his experiences in the industry, and also see him addressing hot and trending Hip-Hop topics. In a statement about his new podcast, Knight affirmed that he will not be discussing Tupac Shakur‘s murder case, despite being an eyewitness to the crime.

RELATED: Akon Reacts To Memes Calling Out His New Hairline: ‘I’m Rolling, Send More Please’

It is also reported that Knight’s podcast will focus on bridging the gap between the older generation and younger generation artists in the game, and will also see Knight taking audience questions and answering those as he sees fit.

On a recent episode of the podcast, Suge Knight ends up claiming that Akon sexually abused a 13-year-old girl. In an audio clip going viral, Knight said, “Let’s tell the real truth. One of my homegirls, she was a hustler. She had a little sister, 13 years old. And her best friend was 12 years old. She’s in the car with [Akon]. You and Detail call her… and she said, ‘I got my little sister and her best friend with me.’ I said, ‘Well, then stop by for a second.’ She go by y’all hotel, in y’all room, and she gets a call. It was the dudes she met at the hotel when she was coming to see you motherf**kers.”

RELATED: Akon Claims Men Are Superior To Women, And Could ‘Never Be Equal Because Men Are The Kings & Divine Of This Universe; Men Are The Ones Who Create Life’

Knight said that Akon and one of his associates — a producer named Detail, who in 2020 was facing 15 counts of sexual assault — sexually abused the two teenagers. He said, “When she gets back in the room, her little sister and that other little girl don’t wanna eat. They look scared. And they’re crying. When she gets back in the car with them, they tell her, ‘Akon, you f**ked the little girl, 13 — Detail f**ked the little girl, 12 years old. Y’all raped them.’”

It’s unclear when this alleged assault happened; however, it is to be noted that Knight and Akon do have a complicated history. Firing back at the claims of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old girl, Akon took to his official account on X (formerly Twitter) and said, “The world knows a lie when they hear it. It’s unfortunate that this man is going out like this. It’s sad and seriously embarrassing. Regardless of our history, I’m still going to be praying for him.”

RELATED: Akon Says ‘Every Single African American Would Be A Millionaire’ If They Fully Invest In Africa

#Socialites, be sure to check out the post below, then leave us your thoughts in a comment after!

Source





Source link

Tags: 13YearOldAbusingAkonAllegedlyClaimsGIRLKnightsRespondsSexuallySuge
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

White House Gunman, Nasire Best, 21, Dead; One Bystander In Critical Condition; Secret Service Knew Shooter As ‘Mentally Disturbed’ Man Who Believed He Was ‘Jesus Christ’

by Connie Marie
May 24, 2026
0
White House Gunman, Nasire Best, 21, Dead; One Bystander In Critical Condition; Secret Service Knew Shooter As ‘Mentally Disturbed’ Man Who Believed He Was ‘Jesus Christ’

According to the United States Secret Service (USSS), the gunman who fired three shots outside of the White House tonight is confirmed dead with one bystander in critical...

Read more

Phil Collins On Whether He Will Go On Tour Or Record New Music Again

by Connie Marie
May 24, 2026
0
Phil Collins On Whether He Will Go On Tour Or Record New Music Again

In a recent interview, legendary rock singer and drummer Phil Collins says he hasn’t completely ruled out recording new music, or even touring. The erstwhile Genesis frontman told BBC...

Read more

Durand Bernarr To Open For Kehlani’s Summer 2026 Tour

by Connie Marie
May 24, 2026
0
Durand Bernarr To Open For Kehlani’s Summer 2026 Tour

The summer concert season is officially heating up, and one of R&B’s best is getting ready to hit the road again. Multi-platinum singer-songwriter Kehlani announced that she is...

Read more

When, Where & How to Watch the AMAs – Hollywood Life

by Connie Marie
May 24, 2026
0
When, Where & How to Watch the AMAs – Hollywood Life

Image Credit: WireImage The 2026 American Music Awards will be another star-studded night celebrating the biggest names in music! This year’s AMAs are expected to bring together chart-topping...

Read more

NFL Player Cody Ford Left Ex-Fiancé With ‘PTSD’ Following Split

by Connie Marie
May 23, 2026
0
NFL Player Cody Ford Left Ex-Fiancé With ‘PTSD’ Following Split

Influencer Tianna Robillard is getting candid about the painful fallout from her breakup with former fiancé and NFL player Cody Ford. Nearly a year after publicly accusing Ford...

Read more
Next Post
Ubah Hassan Exposes DMs From Tamra Judge After Diss

Ubah Hassan Exposes DMs From Tamra Judge After Diss

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • Era Ends For IMG As English Premier League Takes Production In-House
  • What To Watch On TV And Streaming Sunday, May 24, 2026
  • 2026 Cannes Film Festival 5 Takeaways: AI, Queer Cinema

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In