Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Movie

Kevin Feige Confirms That the STAR WARS Movie He Was Working on Is Dead — GeekTyrant

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
November 18, 2023
in Movie
0
Kevin Feige Confirms That the STAR WARS Movie He Was Working on Is Dead — GeekTyrant
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter



There was a lot of excitement when it was announced that Kevin Feige was going to be developing a Star Wars movie for Lucasfilm. It didn’t get far, though, as it became one of the many Star Wars projects that fell apart. Earlier this year it was reported that his Star Wars move had been scrapped, and now, Feige himself has confirmed that.

During an interview with Entertainment Tonight, while at the premiere of The Marvels, Feige was asked, “What’s up with the Star Wars movie? Is it happening?” His reply was a simple, “No,” and he shook his head.

So, it seems like Feige decided it was best to keep his focus on Marvel Studios, which definitely needs some attention. This update comes at a time when a rumor has recently resurfaced about Feige taking over Lucasfilm, which obviously isn’t the case.

While Feige is a huge Star Wars fan, I don’t think he will ever leave Marvel Studios. However, I would’ve liked to see what he would’ve done with a Star Wars movie. He previously explained that his love of Star Wars was his gateway to Marvel, saying:

“I knew I wanted to work on these types of movies [Marvel movies], mainly because of this movie, [Star Wars]. … I was the kid that kept playing with Star Wars toys maybe a little bit longer than the other kids did? So, I was 10 years old when Jedi came out. I had all of those [toys]. The ‘Power of the Force’ line came out in ’85, so there hadn’t had been a Star Wars movie in a couple of years, and as you know, that’s when Kenner stopped making the ‘Power of the Force’ line. It was the last line they did.”

Feige brought in screenwriter Michael Waldron (Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness) to work on the project at one point, and he said: “I’m enjoying having the freedom on that to do something that’s not necessarily a sequel or anything.” But, obviously, nothing is going to happen with that.



Source link

You might also like

The Best New Movies on Streaming This Weekend

Melania Trump Announces Production Company Muse Films

“Don’t Take Any Shortcuts” — GeekTyrant

Tags: ConfirmsDeadFeigeGeekTyrantKevinMoviestarWarsWorking
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

The Best New Movies on Streaming This Weekend

by Connie Marie
November 29, 2025
0
The Best New Movies on Streaming This Weekend

Tons of great new movies are streaming at home this weekend, and we’ve got your guide to the newly released films that deserve your attention as you relax...

Read more

Melania Trump Announces Production Company Muse Films

by Connie Marie
November 29, 2025
0
Melania Trump Announces Production Company Muse Films

First Lady Melania Trump has launched her own production company. Announced on Trump’s official social media channels on Friday, the First Lady shared that she has launched Muse Films....

Read more

“Don’t Take Any Shortcuts” — GeekTyrant

by Connie Marie
November 29, 2025
0
“Don’t Take Any Shortcuts” — GeekTyrant

Glen Powell has been on a roll lately, taking on roles that push him physically and mentally. From surviving deadly tornadoes in Twisters to outsmarting criminals in Hit...

Read more

Fire and Ash’ May Be the Final ‘Avatar’ After All

by Connie Marie
November 29, 2025
0
Fire and Ash’ May Be the Final ‘Avatar’ After All

James Cameron has made three Avatar movies to date, and if it was up to him, he’d make more of them for years and years. He’s previously said he intends...

Read more

Spin-off Movies Teased by Composer

by Connie Marie
November 29, 2025
0
Spin-off Movies Teased by Composer

Both Wicked and its sequel, Wicked: For Good, have been incredibly successful, and the composer of the original Broadway play has recently teased some potential spin-offs. What did...

Read more
Next Post
Cassie And Diddy Speak After Settling Her Lawsuit Against Him

Cassie And Diddy Speak After Settling Her Lawsuit Against Him

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • I’m Convinced Wicked Fans Will Be Debating For Good’s Big Change Forever
  • Sanders Family Enjoys Cute Holiday Moment Before Shedeaur’s 2nd Start
  • How Hurricane Wisdom Turned Hard Times Into Hit Records

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In