Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home DramaAlert

Sex Abuse Claims Swirl About Stockton Councilmember Brando Villapudua • Hollywood Unlocked

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
April 8, 2024
in DramaAlert
0
Sex Abuse Claims Swirl About Stockton Councilmember Brando Villapudua • Hollywood Unlocked
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

Jacksonville Rapper Lil Poppa Passes Away At Age 25 • Hollywood Unlocked

Armie Hammer’s Mother Dru Discusses Her Podcast for Canceled Men

Shelby Carter, Jerrie Johnson Host Double Valentine’s Buses

Shocked, blinded sided, and disappointed: Those are some of the words that best describe the reactions from the community following allegations that have resurfaced about a Stockton city official.

Recent reports circulating on social media have brought to light allegations of sexual abuse against Stockton city councilmember Brando Villapudua. The accusations against Mr. Villapudua, who represents District 5 in Stockton and serves a population of over 50,000 residents, emerged following the online posting of a partial copy of a Lodi Police Department incident report from 2011.

Born in February 1982, Villapudua would have been approximately 19 years old at the time of the alleged abuse in 2001. In the document, the 15-year-old appears to tell an officer that Villapudua allegedly touched her inappropriately and groped her multiple times roughly a decade before, when she was just five or six years old.

RELATED:Stockton Councilwoman Michele Padilla Will Not Engage ‘In Private Meetings’ With City Manager Harry Black

RELATED:Stockton City Manager Under Fire For Abusing Authority — Allegedly Used Former Police Chief To Target Hispanic Business Owners

While Lodi police acknowledged an investigation into Villapudua regarding sexual assault allegations, they did not confirm the authenticity of the online document. “I can confirm that there was an open investigation of Mr. Villapudua at the time, with sexual assault allegations,” Lt. Matt Latino said last week, per RecordNet.com

Interestingly enough, the District Attorney’s Office has confirmed that no criminal charges have been filed in connection with these claims. Why? Well, “The District Attorney’s Office rejected the filing of charges due to insufficient evidence and a lack of any independent witnesses or corroboration to support the allegations,” they stated.  

However, Latino said last week to the news outlet, “We did forward the case to the DA’s office for prosecutorial review.”

These old allegation have been following Brando Villapudua ever since he’s been in the public eye…even most recently. During a city council meeting on April 2nd, Villapudua put himself back in the hot seat by trying to challenge Jason Lee, who is leading in the race for Stockton City Council — and a video he posted to his social media account; where he mentioned those child sexual abuse allegations.

Going against protocol for Council members to engage with the audience during the meetings, Villapudua said to Jason, “I saw your little video, I have a question for you…”

Although Jason was quietly sitting in the audience, he instantly fired back after being targeted, “Don’t ask me anything until you address what you did to that girl!” Lee said. Villapudua was visibly triggered. While trying to respond he trembled over his words and tried to fight back his emotions. He later got reprimanded by Mayor Kevin Lincoln before yielding back. Watch the clip below posted by 209 Times :

What Else Has Villapudua Said About These Allegations:

In response to the allegations, Villapudua denied any wrongdoing in an interview at Stockton City Hall on Thursday, emphasizing that he has not faced legal consequences and expressing confidence in passing all necessary tests. At present, there is no concrete evidence to support the claims against him.

“Obviously I’m not in jail, I’m not in prison,” he said. “If I ever touched a little girl or anything, I would not be a councilmember.”

The online posting of the document coincides with a series of negative remarks about Villapudua made by his former campaign manager, Motecuzoma Sanchez. Sanchez, who previously worked with Villapudua as a campaign strategist before a dispute and subsequent legal action, shared the document on March 1.

Despite these developments, the shocking situation remains unresolved as authorities continue to assess the validity of the allegations and the circumstances surrounding them.

Source





Source link

Tags: AbuseBrandoClaimsCouncilmemberHollywoodSexStocktonSwirlUnlockedVillapudua
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

Jacksonville Rapper Lil Poppa Passes Away At Age 25 • Hollywood Unlocked

by Connie Marie
February 19, 2026
0
Jacksonville Rapper Lil Poppa Passes Away At Age 25 • Hollywood Unlocked

Jacksonville rapper Lil Poppa has passed away at the age of 25. The rising artist, born Janarious Mykel Wheeler, was reportedly pronounced deceased on Wednesday, according to the...

Read more

Armie Hammer’s Mother Dru Discusses Her Podcast for Canceled Men

by Connie Marie
February 18, 2026
0
Armie Hammer’s Mother Dru Discusses Her Podcast for Canceled Men

Armie Hammer's Mom Canceled Men Deserve a Voice ... So I'm Giving It To Them!!! Published February 18, 2026 1:50 PM PST Play video content TMZ.com Armie Hammer’s...

Read more

Shelby Carter, Jerrie Johnson Host Double Valentine’s Buses

by Connie Marie
February 18, 2026
0
Shelby Carter, Jerrie Johnson Host Double Valentine’s Buses

'TMZ After Dark' Double the Trouble, Double the Love!!! Published February 18, 2026 10:27 AM PST Play video content TMZ.com "TMZ After Dark" kept the love buzz rolling...

Read more

Netflix Needs To Take “More Action” To Prove Its Movie Theater Love, Cinemark CEO Says

by Connie Marie
February 18, 2026
0
Netflix Needs To Take “More Action” To Prove Its Movie Theater Love, Cinemark CEO Says

Exhibitors are “apprehensive” about “placing too much stock” in Netflix‘s recent pledges to honor traditional theatrical release windows, Cinemark CEO Sean Gamble said Wednesday. Speaking to Wall Street...

Read more

Natalie Spooner takes on Olympic Village food – National

by Connie Marie
February 18, 2026
0
Natalie Spooner takes on Olympic Village food – National

Descrease article font size Increase article font size Natalie Spooner isn’t just at the Milan Cortina Olympics to bring home another medal. The Toronto hockey player is determined...

Read more
Next Post
Jonathan Majors Avoids Jail Time for Assault Conviction

Jonathan Majors Avoids Jail Time for Assault Conviction

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • 2DIE4 – NYC PREMIERE in IMAX (with spare tickets for Redditors)(the first-ever use of anamorphic lenses in an IMAX release)
  • Kid Rock Is Selling $5K Tour Tickets After Turning Point USA Show
  • King Gnu’s ‘AIZO’ Hits No. 1 on Japan Hot 100

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In