Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home TV

‘RHOA’ Porsha Williams Slams Simon’s Superfluous Media Antics

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
April 9, 2024
in TV
0
‘RHOA’ Porsha Williams Slams Simon’s Superfluous Media Antics
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

The 15 Most Unexpected Simpsons Predictions That Came True

3 New Paramount+ Movies With at Least 90 Percent on Rotten Tomatoes (November 2025)

Selling Sunset’s Mary Bonnet Opens Up About Her Salary, Prenup, & Chelsea Feud

37

Porsha Williams' Calls Out Simon Guobadia's 'Superfluous Media Antics,' as Simon Wants RHOA Star Sanctioned Over Divorce Claims, Plus He Shares Cryptic Post

Credit: Instagram

Porsha Williams is having both the best of times and the worst of times. She’s reclaiming her peach for The Real Housewives of Atlanta, but she also happens to be going through a very messy divorce with Simon Guobadia.

The two haven’t even gone to court yet, and sordid stories are coming out each and every day. Now, Porsha’s attorney, Mr. Randal Kessler, is calling out Simon for his social media antics and requesting that they handle the matter in court. Plus, Simon says he didn’t flee to Dubai and wants Porsha sanctioned. 

Porsha and Simon reportedly started dating in April 2021. They then announced their engagement shortly after in May of that year. The two met in 2020 while his then-wife, Falynn, was also on RHOA. They were married for 15 months. 

Now, Porsha’s lawyer is talking to Page Six in regards to Simon’s antics on social media. He says, “Our client, Porsha Williams, is making a conscious effort not to respond to every superfluous document Simon Iyore Guobadia, aka, Iyore Guobadia, releases to the press, instead, we will rely on the document his attorney prepared before they were married, which was agreed upon and signed by both parties.”

He goes on to say that this divorce has to be settled in court and not on social media, as Simon has done so far. 

“Her legal position is straightforward, and she trusts that the court will review the pleadings and relevant law to handle this matter in court, not via the media. Mr. Guobadia’s decision to repeatedly distribute his legal filings and letters to press prior to sending us a copy, as is standard protocol, should be a matter for the court to deal with, and we are asking the court to do so.”

Additionally, Mr. Kessler says that he and his client will continue to ignore the antics, and they hope that the court will see the difference between the two parties. 

He says, “Any other filings, inter-office correspondences, or media antics from the opposing party will be disregarded and used legally as much as possible to further bolster her position.”

Porsha’s lawyer also took the time to address the claim that Porsha brought gunmen to their home. Like Porsha, he refers to the men as hired security, as Simon has also done in the past. 

“The parties have always had personal security, as such, it is unclear why Husband is attempting to push a false narrative that even minimally suggests that Wife returned to the marital residence with any nefarious intentions.”

Simon is also responding to being accused of fleeing the country. He says that the trip to Dubai was for work. 

According to court filings obtained by Radar Online, “Wife has traveled with Husband over 30 times, including to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. She is very aware of Husband’s travels overseas and business endeavors. For Wife to continue to make such allegations of “fleeing the country” is not only untrue and highly inflammatory, but a violation of this Court’s February 22, 2024 Automatic Domestic Standing Order that prohibits Wife from doing any act injuring, maltreating, vilifying, threatening, molesting, or harassing the adverse party.”

Simon also wants Porsha to be sanctioned for “intentionally filing court documents under oath that are not true and consequently constitute perjury.” Simon also recently took to social media and is seemingly asking for peace between the two. He posted the below Instagram Story that reads, “Can we have one day of reprieve and be kind to one another on social media?” This may not be about the divorce, but it the timing is suspect.

Simon posts a potential message to Porsha

Simon’s Story | Instagram

Of course, it’s unclear how much of this will play out on RHOA.



Source link

Tags: AnticsMediaPorshaRHOASimonsSlamsSuperfluousWilliams
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

The 15 Most Unexpected Simpsons Predictions That Came True

by Connie Marie
November 30, 2025
0
The 15 Most Unexpected Simpsons Predictions That Came True

"Wow, you can predict ... the present." Lisa (Yeardley Smith) expresses her skepticism of a psychic in "The Simpsons" Season 6, Episode 19...

Read more

3 New Paramount+ Movies With at Least 90 Percent on Rotten Tomatoes (November 2025)

by Connie Marie
November 30, 2025
0
3 New Paramount+ Movies With at Least 90 Percent on Rotten Tomatoes (November 2025)

Paramount+ is getting serious about wooing new subscribers in November. That explains why the streamer added so many great movies to its already impressive library this month. But...

Read more

Selling Sunset’s Mary Bonnet Opens Up About Her Salary, Prenup, & Chelsea Feud

by Connie Marie
November 30, 2025
0
Selling Sunset’s Mary Bonnet Opens Up About Her Salary, Prenup, & Chelsea Feud

2 Credit: KOI SOJER/startraksphoto.com/Cover Images, Rachpoot/INSTARimages Selling Sunset star Mary Bonnet has been open about many of the struggles she’s faced. Now, she’s opening up about her past...

Read more

Why The Boys Actor Antony Starr Almost Sabotaged His Homelander Casting

by Connie Marie
November 30, 2025
0
Why The Boys Actor Antony Starr Almost Sabotaged His Homelander Casting

Prime Video At this point, it feels almost impossible to imagine anyone other than Antony Starr playing the...

Read more

Boston Blue Recast Andrew Terraciano After Blue Bloods: Where Is He Now?

by Connie Marie
November 30, 2025
0
Boston Blue Recast Andrew Terraciano After Blue Bloods: Where Is He Now?

After playing Donnie Wahlberg‘s son Sean Reagan on Blue Bloods, Andrew Terraciano was recast in the Boston Blue spinoff — but where is the actor now? Terraciano, 22,...

Read more
Next Post
Sandlot Actor Marty York Opens Up About Mother’s Murder, Says It’s Been ‘Difficult’ To Process

Sandlot Actor Marty York Opens Up About Mother's Murder, Says It's Been 'Difficult' To Process

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • IRE AJE Turns African-Inspired Jewelry Into Modern Heirlooms
  • She Talks Relationship With Parents, Being Spoiled, Their Divorce, Which Of Weezy’s Baby Mamas Are Her Favorite, Her Love Life, And More
  • The 15 Most Unexpected Simpsons Predictions That Came True

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In