Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Celebrity

Michigan Inmate Awarded $100 Million In Lawsuit Against Diddy

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
September 10, 2024
in Celebrity
0
Michigan Inmate Awarded 0 Million In Lawsuit Against Diddy
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

Peacock Dropped The New Trailer For ‘Strung’

In The Chair With: GlossBoss J – Essence

Huda Mustafa & Louis Russell Confirm Breakup in Joint Statement

A man who accused Sean “Diddy” Combs of sexually assaulting him in the ’90s has won his lawsuit.

Source: Billboard / Getty

Derrick Lee Cardello-Smith, 51, has been awarded a $100 million default judgment in his lawsuit against the disgraced music mogul.

Lenawee County Circuit Court Judge Anna Marie Anzalone issued the award on Monday following a temporary restraining order being granted to Cardello-Smith in August. According to court records, Combs was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting the now-51-year-old in 1997 at a party in Detroit.

Cardello-Smith allegedly crossed paths with the rapper while he worked as a restaurant employee in the Detroit area. According to Detroit Metro Times, he is a self-taught student of civil and criminal statutes, and is serving an unrelated sentence at the Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility in Muskegon Heights.

TMZ reports that Cardello-Smith alleges that in his lawsuit, he and Diddy were drinking, smoking weed and partying with a bunch of women. Cardello-Smith alleges he was performing oral sex on a woman when he felt Diddy’s left hand on his left buttock before being offered a drink and “passing out” because it was “spiked.”

When he awoke hours later, Cardello-Smith said he saw the mogul having sex with a woman, and Diddy allegedly said to him, “I did this to you too.”

Cardello-Smith Alleges He Was Previously Offered Hush Money

Prison facility information produced by Cardello-Smith revealed that Diddy’s name was logged into the prison’s visitation record, saying the Bad Boy founder offered him $2.3 million to dismiss the lawsuit, which he declined, reports the Times.

In his August hearing, Cardello-Smith revealed to the court how his conversation with Combs allegedly went as they discussed the lawsuit.

Diddy allegedly responded, “You know how we get down” after Cardello-Smith’s threatened to proceed with the lawsuit instead of accepting an out-of-court settlement. He told the judge that he responded by saying, “I disagree with how you get down.”

As for Cardello-Smith’s whopping $100 million judgment, a default judgment is awarded to a plaintiff when the defendant in a civil suit fails to formally respond to legally filed proceedings. Combs did not make an appearance at the Sept. 9 virtual hearing, which led to the default judgment. His judgment could be the largest awarded to a non-attorney and a currently incarcerated inmate in history.

Diddy’s Attorney Says He Has “Never Heard” Of Cardello-Smith

Marc Agnifilo, Combs’s attorney, provided a statement to Metro Times following the news of a default judgment, vehemently denying Cardello-Smith’s claims and even going as far as saying Diddy has never heard of him.

“This man is a convicted felon and sexual predator, who has been sentenced on 14 counts of sexual assault and kidnapping over the last 26 years,” the statement reads. “His resume now includes committing a fraud on the court from prison, as Mr. Combs has never heard of him let alone been served with any lawsuit. Mr. Combs looks forward to having this judgment swiftly dismissed.”



Source link

Tags: AwardedDiddyInmatelawsuitMichiganMillion
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

Peacock Dropped The New Trailer For ‘Strung’

by Connie Marie
May 21, 2026
0
Peacock Dropped The New Trailer For ‘Strung’

Source: Courtesy / NBC UniversalPeacock just released the new trailer for Strung. A psychological thriller produced by Tyler Perry and Jason Blum and starring Chloë Bailey, amongst a...

Read more

In The Chair With: GlossBoss J – Essence

by Connie Marie
May 21, 2026
0
In The Chair With: GlossBoss J – Essence

@glossbossj / Instagram “In The Chair” spotlights the incredible hairstylists and makeup artists in our community who are giving us major inspiration. Each week, they discuss their personal...

Read more

Huda Mustafa & Louis Russell Confirm Breakup in Joint Statement

by Connie Marie
May 21, 2026
0
Huda Mustafa & Louis Russell Confirm Breakup in Joint Statement

The internet is popping OFF with reactions after ‘Love Island USA’ star Huda Mustafa and actor Louis Russell have decided to call it quits. The pair dropped a...

Read more

Meghan Markle Shares New Pics On 8-Year Wedding Anniversary

by Connie Marie
May 20, 2026
0
Meghan Markle Shares New Pics On 8-Year Wedding Anniversary

Source: FABRICE COFFRINI / Getty Meghan Markle took to Instagram on May 19 to celebrate her eighth wedding anniversary with Prince Harry. On Tuesday, the Duchess of Sussex...

Read more

Cardi B Tops 2026 BET Awards With 6 Nominations

by Connie Marie
May 20, 2026
0
Cardi B Tops 2026 BET Awards With 6 Nominations

Source: Photos by Paras Griffin/Getty/ Deanie Chen/Billboard via Getty Images. Cardi B is continuing her winning streak in 2026, adding yet another major milestone to an already historic...

Read more
Next Post
Judas Priest’s ‘Rocka Rolla’ Gets New Remix and Remaster

Judas Priest's 'Rocka Rolla' Gets New Remix and Remaster

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • A Stunning French Teen Movie
  • Legendary Hellboy Creator Mike Mignola Reunites with Chris Roberson and Michael Avon Oeming to Explore Psychedelic 60s Spy-fi Action in Ghost of a Ghost :: Dark Horse Comics
  • White Physician Sues ‘Find a Black Doctor’ For Alleged Discrimination

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In