Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Gossip

Prince Harry And Meghan Reportedly Plan Third Foreign Tour This Year

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
September 10, 2024
in Gossip
0
Prince Harry And Meghan Reportedly Plan Third Foreign Tour This Year
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

How Much Does Rehab Cost In California? – Hollywood Life

Alexandra Daddario Told Ice Cream Lick Is ‘Suggestive’

North West’s Neon Takeover With Friends at Alexander Wang in NYC

The royal couple previously visited Nigeria and Colombia, where they immersed themselves in the cultures and engaged in multiple activities as representatives of their Archewell Foundation and Harry’s Invictus Games.

Later this month, Prince Harry is expected to make a solo trip to New York City and also celebrate his 40th birthday.

Article continues below advertisement

Lesotho Or Botswana Are The Next Possible Destinations For The Sussexes

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Attend Ripple Of Hope Gala Hilton Hotel, NY. 06 Dec 2022
MEGA

Building on the success of their previous two quasi-royal tours, Harry and Meghan are reportedly considering plans for a third tour.

Though they have not officially confirmed any plans or potential destinations for a new tour, it’s speculated that countries like Lesotho and Botswana are under consideration.

Harry last visited these countries in 2019 and is rumored to be considering a return, as they are closely linked to his charity, Sentebale. The charity’s first initiative was established in Lesotho in 2006 in collaboration with Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, while the Botswana project was launched in 2016.

An insider told Hello! that the Duke is well-positioned to continue participating in such tours alongside his wife, as he is accustomed to them.

Article continues below advertisement

They said, “That’s his world, that’s what he’s used to, and that’s what he knows. He can still add value.”

Article continues below advertisement

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Previously Visited Colombia And Nigeria

Meghan Markle in Colombia
MEGA

A third quasi-royal tour will likely see Harry and Meghan engage in activities as representatives of their Archewell Foundation and promote the Duke’s Invictus Games, as they have done in other visits to foreign countries earlier in the year.

In August, the duo visited Colombia at the invitation of the country’s vice president, Francia Marquez.

The four-day visit saw the couple stop by a local school, participate in a summit on building a safer digital landscape, and engage with emerging voices in Colombia. Harry also took time to interact with Colombian Invictus Games athletes in Bogota.

In May, they visited Nigeria for three days after being invited by the country’s highest-ranking military official, the Chief of Defense Staff.

Article continues below advertisement

During the trip, they heavily promoted themes of mental health and women’s empowerment while engaging with local charities, wounded veterans in hospitals, and students.

Article continues below advertisement

Prince Harry Will Be Visiting New York City In September

Prince Harry in Colombia
MEGA

Before any possible foreign trip, Harry is expected to jet out to New York City later this month.

The Invictus Games founder will be solo on the trip, with his wife Meghan staying back in California, where they reside. This contrasts with his last trip to the Big Apple in October 2023, where he and the Duchess spoke on stage at the Archewell Foundation’s first in-person event,  The Archewell Foundation Parents’ Summit: Mental Wellness in a Digital Age.

As for his schedule for his upcoming New York City visit, a spokesperson for the prince revealed that he would promote a “number of his patronages and philanthropic initiatives,” per People.

They also mentioned that “he will participate in engagements with African Parks, The HALO Trust, The Diana Award, and Travalyst” and “be furthering the work of The Archewell Foundation, the nonprofit organization he co-founded with his wife Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex.”

Article continues below advertisement

The Duke Reportedly Has A Lavish Party Planned For His 40th Birthday

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in Colombia
MEGA

Harry will also mark his milestone 40th birthday this month. While he has yet to announce any plans for the day, some sources have claimed that it would be celebrated, especially with his wife, Meghan, and two kids, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet.

“They will likely throw a lavish party and invite friends over around his birthday,” Royal commentator Lydia Alty told the Express.

She added, “Meghan and Harry have many friends in Hollywood, so it will definitely be a huge bash whatever they do. Who knows, they may even sell inside pictures of the party to the media.”

Regarding the possibility of any senior royals traveling to the U.S. for the event, insiders have suggested that it is unlikely, particularly considering the ongoing tensions between Harry and the Palace.

Netflix Releases Teaser For Harry And Meghan’s Next Series

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle
MEGA

Netflix recently released the teaser for Harry and Meghan’s new project, “POLO.” The series, created by the couple’s Archewell Productions, is a docu-series about the various professional players in the sport.

The streaming giants’ social media accounts advertised the teaser for the new series on Monday, September 9, shortly after the Princess of Wales, Kate Middleton, announced she was “cancer-free.”

It would be Harry and Meghan’s third project for Netflix after the release of “Harry & Meghan” and “Live to Lead.”

Article continues below advertisement

POLO is a new documentary series that follows elite global players and offers an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the fast-paced world of the sport.

From Archewell Productions and Boardwalk Pictures, premiering this December only on Netflix. pic.twitter.com/R1uUnXsf0v

— Netflix UK & Ireland (@NetflixUK) September 9, 2024

The Netflix announcement of the new series reads, “POLO is a new documentary series that follows elite global players and offers an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the fast-paced world of the sport. From Archewell Productions and Boardwalk Pictures, premiering this December only on Netflix.”

Besides “POLO,” the Duchess of Sussex also has an exciting show in the works with Netflix, which would have a link to her soon-to-be-launched lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard.





Source link

Tags: ForeignHarryMeghanPlanPrincereportedlyTouryear
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

How Much Does Rehab Cost In California? – Hollywood Life

by Connie Marie
February 16, 2026
0
How Much Does Rehab Cost In California? – Hollywood Life

Image Credit: Adobe Stock The initial confusion about rehabilitation expenses in California creates problems for families who need to make decisions within specific time limits. The cost of...

Read more

Alexandra Daddario Told Ice Cream Lick Is ‘Suggestive’

by Connie Marie
February 16, 2026
0
Alexandra Daddario Told Ice Cream Lick Is ‘Suggestive’

Alexandra Daddario has some fans questioning her ice cream photo. The actress posted the snap on her Instagram toward the end of her pregnancy in 2024, when she...

Read more

North West’s Neon Takeover With Friends at Alexander Wang in NYC

by Connie Marie
February 16, 2026
0
North West’s Neon Takeover With Friends at Alexander Wang in NYC

North West Lights Up Alexander Wang Store with Neon Hair!!! Published February 15, 2026 5:56 PM PST North West's future is looking bright and so is her hair....

Read more

‘I Didn’t Properly Propose And You Deserve It’

by Connie Marie
February 15, 2026
0
‘I Didn’t Properly Propose And You Deserve It’

Want to know how to keep the marriage spark alive? Take a page out of Kendall Taylor’s book — which shows him “properly” proposing to his wife of...

Read more

Sam Raimi Reveals A Key Point Of Missed Potential In ‘The Multiverse Of Madness’

by Connie Marie
February 15, 2026
0
Sam Raimi Reveals A Key Point Of Missed Potential In ‘The Multiverse Of Madness’

Did Sam Raimi miss the mark with Doctor Strange? The director reveals the one thing he underutilized in Multiverse of Madness. While fans have had a lot to...

Read more
Next Post
“Harkness of Horror” Trailer Released by Marvel for AGATHA ALL ALONG

"Harkness of Horror" Trailer Released by Marvel for AGATHA ALL ALONG

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • Converge Conjure Cardio For The Brain On New LP
  • How Much Does Rehab Cost In California? – Hollywood Life
  • Courteney Cox’s X-Men-Esque ’80s Sci-Fi TV Show Is Impossible To Stream Today

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In