Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home DramaAlert

Kevin Spacey to face 3 more sexual assault allegations in London court – National

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
November 29, 2025
in DramaAlert
0
Kevin Spacey to face 3 more sexual assault allegations in London court – National
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

Corey Feldman Performs ‘Jessie’s Girl’ at Las Vegas Club, on Video

5 Best AI Image Generators in 2026: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide

John Water Teases ‘American Horror Story’ Role

Kevin Spacey will face another legal battle in London next year over civil sexual assault allegations, three years after he was cleared of criminal charges.

Three people are suing the 66-year-old actor in civil cases at London’s High Court linked to his time as artistic director of the Old Vic theatre, BBC News reports.

The three men claim that the House of Cards actor assaulted them between 2000 and 2013. At a hearing on Wednesday, a judge suggested a provisional trial date of Oct. 12, 2026, but it remains undecided whether the allegations will be heard in one single trial or three consecutive trials.

Spacey has denied all allegations of wrongdoing. He formally denied two of the claims and has yet to file a defence with the court in the third, according to the BBC.

Story continues below advertisement

The American Beauty actor, who did not attend Wednesday’s hearing, was acquitted of criminal sexual charges in 2023, alleged by four men following a trial in London.

Two of the claimants in the new civil proceedings were involved in that earlier case.


Click to play video: 'Kevin Spacey ‘humbled’ after being acquitted of sexual assault charges by London jury'

1:23
Kevin Spacey ‘humbled’ after being acquitted of sexual assault charges by London jury


Previous Video

Next Video

One man, known as LNP, alleges that Spacey “deliberately assaulted him on about 12 occasions between 2000 and 2005,” according to court documents, viewed by the BBC.

For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.

Get breaking National news

For news impacting Canada and around the world, sign up for breaking news alerts delivered directly to you when they happen.

Another claimant, known as GHI, says he met Spacey through a workshop at London’s Old Vic theatre and claims he “suffered psychiatric damage and financial loss” as a result of an alleged assault that he says took place in 2008. GHI originally sued Spacey in 2022, but his case was paused when Spacey faced criminal charges.

One of the claimants, actor Ruari Cannon — who was not involved in the 2023 case — is also suing the Old Vic theatre.

Story continues below advertisement

Cannon, who has waived his right to anonymity, alleges that Spacey groped him at a party after a press night for the Tennessee Williams play, Sweet Bird of Youth, in 2013.

Elizabeth-Anne Gumbel, the lawyer representing the three men, suggests the cases should be heard in one trial to avoid making the men and Spacey give the evidence more than once.

Earlier this month, Spacey made headlines after revealing in an interview with The Telegraph that his legal troubles have left him effectively “homeless.”

“The costs over these last seven years have been astronomical,” Spacey said. “I’ve had very little coming in and everything going out.”

“You get through it. In weird ways, I feel I’m back to where I first started, which is, I just went where the work was. Everything is in storage, and I hope at some point, if things continue to improve, that I’ll be able to decide where I want to settle down again,” he continued.

“I’m living in hotels, I’m living in Airbnbs, I’m going where the work is. I literally have no home, that’s what I’m attempting to explain,” he added.


Click to play video: 'Kevin Spacey must pay nearly $31M to ‘House of Cards’ makers, judge rules'

0:33
Kevin Spacey must pay nearly $31M to ‘House of Cards’ makers, judge rules


Previous Video

Next Video

Trending Now

Amazon Canada Black Friday: Your ultimate guide to must-shop deals

Pipeline deal with Ottawa met with boos at Alberta UCP convention

Story continues below advertisement

After the interview was published, Spacey took to Instagram to address the “rumours” surrounding his current living situation.

On Sunday, Spacey said that he doesn’t “usually make it my business to correct the media.”

“If I did, I wouldn’t have time for much else. In the light of recent articles claiming that I am homeless, I feel the need to respond,” he continued. “Not to the press but to the thousands of people who have reached out over the past few days, offering me a place to stay or who have just asked if I’m OK.”

“And to all of you, let me say that I’m truly touched by your generosity, full stop,” he said. “But I feel like it would be disingenuous of me to allow you to believe that I’m indeed homeless in the colloquial sense.”

Spacey clarified that while “there are many people who are indeed living on the streets or in their cars or in terrible financial situations,” he is not one of them.

“And my heart goes out to them,” he added. “But it’s clear from the article itself that I am not one of them, nor was I attempting to say that I was.”

Story continues below advertisement

— With files from The Associated Press

More on Entertainment
More videos

&copy 2025 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc.



Source link

Tags: AllegationsAssaultcourtFaceKevinLondonNationalSexualSpacey
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

Corey Feldman Performs ‘Jessie’s Girl’ at Las Vegas Club, on Video

by Connie Marie
February 22, 2026
0
Corey Feldman Performs ‘Jessie’s Girl’ at Las Vegas Club, on Video

Corey Feldman I'm the Emperor of Caesars Palace ... Crashes Club, Performs 'Jessie's Girl' Published February 21, 2026 5:07 PM PST Play video content Jessie had better watch...

Read more

5 Best AI Image Generators in 2026: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
5 Best AI Image Generators in 2026: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide

The Top 5 AI Image Generators in 2026 The visual content generation sector has left its experimental period behind. Bye bye are the times when designers took three...

Read more

John Water Teases ‘American Horror Story’ Role

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
John Water Teases ‘American Horror Story’ Role

As Ryan Murphy prepares to unleash lucky Season 13 of American Horror Story, the star-studded cast has quietly added a new name. Camp cinema legend John Waters recently...

Read more

Eric Dane, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star and ALS awareness advocate, dies at 53 – National

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Eric Dane, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star and ALS awareness advocate, dies at 53 – National

Eric Dane, the celebrated actor best known for his roles on Grey’s Anatomy and Euphoria and who later in life became advocate for ALS awareness, died Thursday. He...

Read more

Gen Z is comfort-watching ‘Gilmore Girls.’ Milo Ventimiglia thinks he knows why.

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Gen Z is comfort-watching ‘Gilmore Girls.’ Milo Ventimiglia thinks he knows why.

More than two decades after Gilmore Girls first aired, Milo Ventimiglia is still fielding opinions about his character, Jess Mariano. Only now, they’re coming from a new audience.Thanks...

Read more
Next Post
Tonight’s WWE SmackDown: 6 Hits & Misses (November 28)

Tonight's WWE SmackDown: 6 Hits & Misses (November 28)

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • Sinister Six Concept Art Reveals Scrapped Designs For Scorpion, Vulture & More For Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man
  • Who Is Laila Edwards? History-Making Olympian Changing Hockey
  • Michael Keaton Turned Down Lost Because Of One Major Story Change

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In