Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home DramaAlert

50 Cent Defends Trolling Diddy for Years Amid Arrest, Sex Trafficking Charges

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
October 22, 2024
in DramaAlert
0
50 Cent Defends Trolling Diddy for Years Amid Arrest, Sex Trafficking Charges
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


“Look, it seems like I’m doing some extremely outrageous things, but I haven’t. It’s really me just saying what I’ve been saying for 10 years,” the In Da Club rapper said.

50 Cent isn’t backing down from this attacks on Sean “Diddy” Combs.

In an interview with PEOPLE, the “In Da Club” rapper opened up about Diddy and his alleged behaviors, and why he defends his constant trolling of the Sean John founder both before and after Diddy’s arrest last month.

The music mogul was arrested for sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution and is currently behind bars at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn.

“Look, it seems like I’m doing some extremely outrageous things, but I haven’t. It’s really me just saying what I’ve been saying for 10 years,” 50, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, told the outlet of his poking fun at Diddy’s life during concerts and on social media over the years.


Instagram/Getty

Aoki Lee Simmons Asks for ‘Love and Respect’ for Diddy’s Kids: ‘It’s Not Their Fault’

View Story

You might also like

Corey Feldman Performs ‘Jessie’s Girl’ at Las Vegas Club, on Video

5 Best AI Image Generators in 2026: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide

John Water Teases ‘American Horror Story’ Role

“Now, it’s becoming more full-facing in the news with the Puffy stuff, but away from that, I’m like, ‘Yo, it’s just my perspective because I stayed away from that stuff the entire time, because this is not my style,'” he added.

50 and Combs first began feuding following the release of the 2006 diss track “The Bomb,” in which 50 Cent accused Combs of having something to do with the 1997 murder of the Notorious B.I.G. — allegations Combs has vehemently denied.

The two have since gone back and forth with each other, with the drama only escalating after the pair headed up rival vodka brands. There was also a back-and-forth over Diddy’s alleged relationship with the mother of 50’s youngest child, Daphne Joy, who was named in one of the lawsuit’s leveled against Diddy.


Getty

50 Cent, Da Brat and More Speak Out After Cassie Ventura Breaks Silence on Diddy Video

View Story

50 Cent was also one of the first to react to the news of Diddy’s September 17 arrest and even announced that he’s making a documentary about the accusations against the disgraced star.

“This is a story with significant human impact. It is a complex narrative spanning decades, not just the headlines or clips seen so far,” 50 Cent (for G-Unit Film & Television) and director Alexandria Stapleton (for House of Nonfiction) said in a statement to the outlet.

“We remain steadfast in our commitment to give a voice to the voiceless and to present authentic and nuanced perspectives,” it continued. “While the allegations are disturbing, we urge all to remember that Sean Combs’ story is not the full story of hip hop and its culture. We aim to ensure that individual actions do not overshadow the culture’s broader contributions.”

Diddy’s reps, meanwhile, declined to comment to PEOPLE following 50’s interview, but the lawsuits keep coming, with a recent report from TMZ noting that the 54-year-old musician has been flooded with seven new lawsuits, including one brought by a girl who referenced unnamed celebrities and was just 13 years old when she says Diddy drugged and raped her at a house party.


Getty

Cassie’s Songwriter Recalls Tense Moments Between Diddy and Cassie: ‘Something Is Wrong’

View Story

In total, Diddy is now facing 5 additional federal suits — all of which were filed by Texas attorney Tony Buzbee on behalf of his clients who claim Diddy sexually assaulted them in separate attacks between 2000 and 2022. Two more cases were filed Sunday night in state court in New York.

Responding to the lawsuits in a statement to TMZ, Diddy’s attorney said: “The press conference and 1-800 number that preceded today’s barrage of filings were clear attempts to garner publicity. Mr. Combs and his legal team have full confidence in the facts, their legal defenses, and the integrity of the judicial process. In court, the truth will prevail: that Mr. Combs has never sexually assaulted anyone—adult or minor, man or woman.”



Source link

Tags: ArrestCentChargesDefendsDiddySexTraffickingTrollingyears
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

Corey Feldman Performs ‘Jessie’s Girl’ at Las Vegas Club, on Video

by Connie Marie
February 22, 2026
0
Corey Feldman Performs ‘Jessie’s Girl’ at Las Vegas Club, on Video

Corey Feldman I'm the Emperor of Caesars Palace ... Crashes Club, Performs 'Jessie's Girl' Published February 21, 2026 5:07 PM PST Play video content Jessie had better watch...

Read more

5 Best AI Image Generators in 2026: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
5 Best AI Image Generators in 2026: The Ultimate Comprehensive Guide

The Top 5 AI Image Generators in 2026 The visual content generation sector has left its experimental period behind. Bye bye are the times when designers took three...

Read more

John Water Teases ‘American Horror Story’ Role

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
John Water Teases ‘American Horror Story’ Role

As Ryan Murphy prepares to unleash lucky Season 13 of American Horror Story, the star-studded cast has quietly added a new name. Camp cinema legend John Waters recently...

Read more

Eric Dane, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star and ALS awareness advocate, dies at 53 – National

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Eric Dane, ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ star and ALS awareness advocate, dies at 53 – National

Eric Dane, the celebrated actor best known for his roles on Grey’s Anatomy and Euphoria and who later in life became advocate for ALS awareness, died Thursday. He...

Read more

Gen Z is comfort-watching ‘Gilmore Girls.’ Milo Ventimiglia thinks he knows why.

by Connie Marie
February 21, 2026
0
Gen Z is comfort-watching ‘Gilmore Girls.’ Milo Ventimiglia thinks he knows why.

More than two decades after Gilmore Girls first aired, Milo Ventimiglia is still fielding opinions about his character, Jess Mariano. Only now, they’re coming from a new audience.Thanks...

Read more
Next Post
Uncured’s Rex + Zak Cox Open Up About Nu-Metalcore + New Song

Uncured's Rex + Zak Cox Open Up About Nu-Metalcore + New Song

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • Phil Lord and Chris Miller Take a 4DX Beating While Hyping PROJECT HAIL MARY and Theater Formats — GeekTyrant
  • Sinister Six Concept Art Reveals Scrapped Designs For Scorpion, Vulture & More For Andrew Garfield’s Spider-Man
  • Who Is Laila Edwards? History-Making Olympian Changing Hockey

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In