Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Gossip

Diddy’s Beverly Hills Mansion Struggles To Find Buyer Due To ‘Ick Factor’

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
November 8, 2024
in Gossip
0
Diddy’s Beverly Hills Mansion Struggles To Find Buyer Due To ‘Ick Factor’
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

Stephen Colbert’s Final ‘Late Show’ Guests Include Paul McCartney

Huda Mustafa & Louis Russell Split After 9 Months

Is Spencer Pratt Running for L.A. Mayor as a Republican or Democrat? – Hollywood Life

Sean “Diddy” Combs is reportedly struggling to find a buyer for his luxurious Beverly Hills mansion despite its opulent features and A-list pedigree.

Sources say the property has an “ick factor” for potential buyers as it was part of his homes that were raided by Homeland Security investigators earlier this year.

Since Sean “Diddy” Combs’ arrest, several individuals have come forward to accuse him of sexual assault; however, he has maintained that he’s innocent of all allegations.

Article continues below advertisement

Diddy’s House Is Still On The Market

Rap star P Diddy aka Sean Combs seen arriving at Global radio to do an interview to promote his new The Love Album: Off The Grid.
MEGA

According to TMZ, Diddy’s Beverly Hills mansion still sits on the market as it’s been unable to attract a buyer since it went up for sale two months ago.

Sources with inside knowledge of the situation told the news outlet that “only a few” potential buyers have checked it out or shown interest in the property.

One married couple reportedly looked at the house, but the woman was “creeped out” and couldn’t wait to leave.

The mansion, which Diddy is asking $61.5 million for, was the subject of a massive Homeland Security raid back in March. It is rumored to have developed an “ick factor” because of all the allegations the rapper is facing.

Also, realtors are said to have been put off by the “ridiculous” price Diddy is asking for, as they say it’s nowhere near the staggering sum.

Article continues below advertisement

Diddy’s Mounting Legal Troubles

P Diddy attends Mary J Blige's birthday celebration at Mr.Chow , in Beverly Hills, CA
MEGA

Diddy has been locked up since September 16 at the Brooklyn MDC after he was arrested by Homeland Security officials just outside the Park Hyatt Hotel in Manhattan.

He was denied bail several times, and his trial is scheduled to begin in May 2025 for charges of sex trafficking, racketeering, and transportation to engage in prostitution.

Diddy has also been hit with a slew of accusations from several alleged victims, including minors.

Recently, a witness, Courtney Burgess, started granting interviews claiming he has or has seen disturbing videos of the rapper “victimizing” at least eight of his celebrity friends, which Diddy’s lawyers said were untrue and defamatory.

Article continues below advertisement

Burgess claims the “sex tapes” came from a flash drive owned by Diddy’s ex-girlfriend, Kim Porter, who’d reportedly obtained the footage from hidden cameras in the rapper’s home.

Sources with direct knowledge told TMZ that the subpoena from federal prosecutors asked Burgess to “turn over all records, including thumb drives, hard drives, electronic storage devices, or devices containing videos and/or other files depicting Diddy.”

Article continues below advertisement

The Rapper Has Requested For A Gag Order Against Witnesses

Sean Diddy Combs indicted in New York
MEGA

The “Coming Home” rapper’s attorney asked a judge to place a gag order against grand jury witnesses after Burgess seemingly went on media runs, making what they said were “outrageous” claims, per USA Today.

In a letter to Judge Arun Subramanian filed on Sunday, Diddy’s legal team, led by attorneys Marc Agnifilo and Teny Geragos, requested an immediate gag order that would “restrain extrajudicial statements by potential witnesses and their counsel” following what they described as a “deluge of improper pretrial publicity that is undermining Mr. Combs’ right to a fair trial and the integrity of the grand jury proceedings.”

Article continues below advertisement

“Over the past several days, a grand jury witness and his attorney have given multiple interviews – including outside the courthouse immediately following his apparent grand jury testimony – making false and outrageous claims, including that the witness possesses videos of Mr. Combs involved in the sexual assault of celebrities and minors,” the letter reads.

Kim Porter’s Friend Denies Burgess’ Claims

Sean Diddy Combs indicted in New York
MEGA

Porter’s best friend, Lawanda Lane, has since slammed Burgess for his claims of having her purported memoir, saying the late model and actress never wrote any book, per TMZ.

Lane, who is the caregiver of Porter and Diddy’s twin daughters, explained that she was best friends with her for over 30 years, including 20 years living under the same roof, and she never wrote a manuscript.

She stated that the family doesn’t know who Burgess is even though he claims to be Porter’s former associate.

Lane was reportedly in charge of distributing Porter’s belongings to her family and friends after her death and said that she’d have seen the manuscript if there was any.

Article continues below advertisement

One Of Diddy’s Accusers Has Been Told To Reveal Her Identity

Diddy seen as guest at Jimmy Kimmel Show
MEGA

According to Page Six, Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil told a woman who identified herself in her lawsuit filing as “Jane Doe” to reveal her true identity or risk the dismissal of her lawsuit against Diddy.

The judge reportedly noted that she understands that the alleged victim has “an interest in keeping her identity private given the sensitive nature of her allegations” and “the potential for public scrutiny of her personal life.”

Vyskocil, however, noted that Jane Doe has decided as an adult “to file a lawsuit in which she accuses a famous person of engaging in heinous conduct approximately twenty years ago and, further, accuses a number of businesses of complicity in that alleged conduct.”

For this reason, the judge believes that Doe “has not carried her burden to show that she is entitled to” being anonymous and has until November 13 to refile her lawsuit with her real name.



Source link

Tags: BeverlyBuyerDiddysDueFactorFindHillsIckMansionStruggles
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

Stephen Colbert’s Final ‘Late Show’ Guests Include Paul McCartney

by Connie Marie
May 22, 2026
0
Stephen Colbert’s Final ‘Late Show’ Guests Include Paul McCartney

Stephen Colbert has taped his final episode of The Late Show and was joined by a star-studded lineup of guests. Paul McCartney was one of the star attractions...

Read more

Huda Mustafa & Louis Russell Split After 9 Months

by Connie Marie
May 21, 2026
0
Huda Mustafa & Louis Russell Split After 9 Months

Huda Mustafa and Louis Russell have called it quits after almost 9 months together. Source: Gilbert Flores / GettyThe Love Island USA alum and former star of Too...

Read more

Is Spencer Pratt Running for L.A. Mayor as a Republican or Democrat? – Hollywood Life

by Connie Marie
May 21, 2026
0
Is Spencer Pratt Running for L.A. Mayor as a Republican or Democrat? – Hollywood Life

View gallery Image Credit: Los Angeles Times via Getty Images Former reality TV star Spencer Pratt is throwing his hat into the ring of politics. One year after...

Read more

King Charles Reportedly ‘Wants To Learn Hip-Hop’

by Connie Marie
May 21, 2026
0
King Charles Reportedly ‘Wants To Learn Hip-Hop’

King Charles may be known for his royal duties and traditional image, but the monarch is now reportedly showing interest in something far more unexpected. Following an outing...

Read more

The Verdict” — 3-Part Docuseries That “Dissects The Trial Of Michael Jackson And His Complex Legacy” • Hollywood Unlocked

by Connie Marie
May 21, 2026
0
The Verdict” — 3-Part Docuseries That “Dissects The Trial Of Michael Jackson And His Complex Legacy” • Hollywood Unlocked

Netflix is getting ready to reopen one of the most talked-about chapters history. The streaming giant has officially released the trailer for “Michael Jackson: The Verdict”, a brand-new...

Read more
Next Post
Marvel Is ‘Obsessed’ With Channing Tatum’s Gambit

Marvel Is ‘Obsessed’ With Channing Tatum’s Gambit

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • Stephen Colbert’s Final ‘Late Show’ Guests Include Paul McCartney
  • Major streamers must pay 15% of revenues to Canadian content, CRTC says – National
  • Rick Ross Insists Iceman Is Horrendous, Mocks Drake’s Singing

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In