Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Gossip

Queen Camilla Thanked Piers Morgan For Dissing Meghan Markle!?

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
November 26, 2023
in Gossip
0
Queen Camilla Thanked Piers Morgan For Dissing Meghan Markle!?
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

Tracee Ellis Ross To Follow Mariska Hargitay In ‘Every Brilliant Thing’

Janet Jackson Celebrates 60th With Star-Studded Birthday Bash

See the Complete List – Hollywood Life

Queen Camilla was very grateful for Piers Morgan’s public jabs about Meghan Markle — so much so that she allegedly sent him a thank you note!

For those who don’t recall, the 58-year-old television personality had been very critical of the Duchess of Sussex following her and Prince Harry’s bombshell tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey in March 2021. Following her confession that she struggled with suicidal ideation while pregnant with their son Archie, he even tweeted that he “wouldn’t believe [Meghan] if she read me a weather report.”

Related: Meghan Markle Said There Were TWO Royal Racists?!

His comments were so harsh about Meghan that people even sent complaints to the broadcast network ITV, resulting in Piers being fired from Good Morning Britain. Since leaving the show, he has continued to slam the former actress — or “Princess Pinocchio” as he called her:

“I was reliably informed recently that Meghan Markle wrote directly to my ITV boss Dame Carolyn McCall the night before I was forced out, demanding my head on a plate. What has the world come to when a whiny fork-tongued actress can dictate who presents a morning television news program.”

Since then, he has continued to refer to her as “Princess Pinocchio” on social media. Pretty brutal, right?

While Meghan most likely was furious over the comment, one person who apparently loved it? Queen Camilla. According to Omid Scobie’s upcoming book Endgame, the 76-year-old sent a message to Piers and “quietly thanked” him for “defending the Firm” by calling the Suits alum a “Pinocchio Princess.” What?! In fact, a royal insider told the author that there was “gratitude” overall that “somebody was standing up” to Meghan’s claims at the time. Can you imagine a family member sending a note thanking your enemy for publicly dissing you? Oof. That’s rough!

Reactions, Perezcious readers? Let us know in the comments below.

[Image via MEGA/WENN]



Source link

Tags: CamillaDissingMarkleMeghanMorganPiersQueenThanked
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

Tracee Ellis Ross To Follow Mariska Hargitay In ‘Every Brilliant Thing’

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Tracee Ellis Ross To Follow Mariska Hargitay In ‘Every Brilliant Thing’

Tracee Ellis Ross, of Blackish and Girlfriends, will take over the starring role of Broadway‘s Every Brilliant Thing when Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order: SVU, My Mom Jayne)...

Read more

Janet Jackson Celebrates 60th With Star-Studded Birthday Bash

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Janet Jackson Celebrates 60th With Star-Studded Birthday Bash

Source: Taylor Hill / GettyJanet Jackson is 60! Some call her the Icon. Some call her the Blueprint. The nasty ones call her “Ms. Jackson” and the old...

Read more

See the Complete List – Hollywood Life

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
See the Complete List – Hollywood Life

Image Credit: Dick Clark Productions via Getty Images The 61st Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards took place in Las Vegas on May 17, 2026, and several of...

Read more

Chelsea Handler Ripped Acting ‘Disgusted By Hollywood Culture’

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Chelsea Handler Ripped Acting ‘Disgusted By Hollywood Culture’

Chelsea Handler has come under scrutiny for her Hollywood ties after building a brand off of mocking the industry and its toxic culture. Insiders are calling out the...

Read more

Sean Gathright, 1 Of 4 Men Convicted In Julio Foolio’s Murder, Seeking Donations To Pay For Legal Fees To Fight Conviction And Life Sentence

by Connie Marie
May 17, 2026
0
Sean Gathright, 1 Of 4 Men Convicted In Julio Foolio’s Murder, Seeking Donations To Pay For Legal Fees To Fight Conviction And Life Sentence

Sean Gathright, one of the four men convicted in late rapper Julio Foolio’s ambush-style murder, is seeking donations to help pay for his current and future legal fees...

Read more
Next Post
MUTANT MAYHEM 2 Will Be a “Villain-Forward” Sequel Focusing on Shredder — GeekTyrant

MUTANT MAYHEM 2 Will Be a "Villain-Forward" Sequel Focusing on Shredder — GeekTyrant

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • Is The ‘Sticky Floor’ Phenomenon Trapping Women In Low-Wage Jobs?
  • Playboi Carti Steps Out With New Lady At Gucci Event
  • 3 New HBO Max Movies to Watch in May 2026, Ranked by IMDb Score

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In