Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home Music

50 Cent Trolls Diddy Over Revolt Departure

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
November 28, 2023
in Music
0
50 Cent Trolls Diddy Over Revolt Departure
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


You might also like

‘Look Outside Your Window’ Official Release Date Revealed

Jason Lee Says Cardi B Blasted Him About His Ariana Grande Comments

The Smashing Pumpkins announce 2026 tour

50 Cent has offered to buy Revolt from Diddy following his string of sexual assault lawsuits — but it doesn’t sound like he’s willing to fork out big bucks.

On Tuesday (November 28), TMZ reported that Puff has temporarily stepped down as the chairman of Revolt, the network he founded a decade ago.

The decision was made in the wake of three sexual assault lawsuits that have been filed against the Bad Boy boss in recent weeks — one of which, from his ex-girlfriend Cassie, has since been settled.

A source told TMZ the move “was to not allow the accusations he’s facing distract from Revolt’s mission or success.”

As news of Diddy’s temporary departure began making the rounds, 50 Cent — who has been taunting his longtime rival for months now — seized the opportunity to troll him.

“I’ll buy that from you play boy, for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out,” Fif joked on X (formerly Twitter). “I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends [blushing emoji] I’m serious call my phone.”

👀I’ll buy that from you play boy , for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out. I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends 😳I’m serious call my phone 📱 • https://t.co/jnbpt4Vpb3pic.twitter.com/DOWYW8q8e3

— 50cent (@50cent) November 28, 2023

The most recent lawsuit against Diddy (real name Sean Combs) accuses him of raping two women “in 1990 or 1991.” The suit alleges that singer Aaron Hall, best known as a member of the R&B/new jack swing group Guy, also raped both women on the same night.

Court documents state that the plaintiff, listed in the filing as Jane Doe, and a friend were invited back to Hall’s apartment following an industry event. She claims Diddy “coerced” her into sex and that Hall later “barged into the room, pinned her down and forced [her] to have sex with him.”

Doe says her friend, who is not involved in the filing, claimed she “had been forced to have sex with Combs and Hall in another room.” Furthermore, she says an “irate” Combs visited the woman and her friend again days later, “choking Jane Doe to the point that she passed out,” resulting in her seeking medical treatment.

“He was worried that she would tell the girl he was with at the time what he and Hall had done to them,” the complaint says.

50 Cent Teases ‘Surviving P Diddy’ Movie After Harve Pierre Allegations Go Public

related news

50 Cent Teases ‘Surviving P Diddy’ Movie After Harve Pierre Allegations Go Public

November 23, 2023

Denying the claims, a spokesperson for Diddy told HipHopDX: “These are fabricated claims falsely alleging misconduct from over 30 years ago and filed at the last minute. This is nothing but a money grab. Because of Mr. Combs’ fame and success, he is an easy target for anonymous accusers who lie without conscience or consequence for financial benefit.

“The New York Legislature surely did not intend or expect the Adult Survivors Act to be exploited by scammers. The public should be skeptical and not rush to accept these bogus allegations.”

This became the third sexual assault lawsuit filed against Diddy in the space of a week. He first faced allegations of rape and domestic violence from Cassie, who he dated for a decade until 2018. He denied all allegations and quickly settled the suit, with his lawyer saying the decision “is in no way an admission of wrongdoing.”

The second person to accuse Diddy of sexual assault was Joi Dickerson-Neal, who claims that the rapper and producer drugged and raped her in the early ’90s, while also filming the act.

He denied these allegations as well, saying through his spokesperson: “This last-minute lawsuit is an example of how a well-intentioned law can be turned on its head. Ms. Dickerson’s 32-year-old story is made up and not credible. Mr. Combs never assaulted her and she implicates companies that did not exist. This is purely a money grab and nothing more.”





Source link

Tags: CentDepartureDiddyRevoltTrolls
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

‘Look Outside Your Window’ Official Release Date Revealed

by Connie Marie
May 19, 2026
0
‘Look Outside Your Window’ Official Release Date Revealed

A worldwide release date for the Slipknot members' Look Outside Your Window album has officially been revealed.The record will be available on six new vinyl variants (Blue Transparent Leaf-Filled, Clear...

Read more

Jason Lee Says Cardi B Blasted Him About His Ariana Grande Comments

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Jason Lee Says Cardi B Blasted Him About His Ariana Grande Comments

Jason Lee typically doesn’t mince words when it comes to giving his unfiltered opinions as a pop culture critic. However, he realizes there are times he crossed the...

Read more

The Smashing Pumpkins announce 2026 tour

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
The Smashing Pumpkins announce 2026 tour

The Smashing Pumpkins have announced their “Rats In A Cage” tour, which will take place across North America, beginning Sept. 30. The concert will include two different sets...

Read more

Chad Smith Drumming With Paul McCartney On ‘SNL’

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Chad Smith Drumming With Paul McCartney On ‘SNL’

Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith will be behind the kit tonight (May 15) to back Paul McCartney for one of his Saturday Night Live performances, SPIN...

Read more

Drake Disses the Big Three, Rick Ross and Jay-Z on Iceman Album

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Drake Disses the Big Three, Rick Ross and Jay-Z on Iceman Album

Drake disses the big three, Rick Ross and Jay-Z on several different songs on the just-released Iceman album.On Friday (May 15), Drake delivered his Iceman album as promised...

Read more
Next Post
Ariana Madix Has a Rule About Scandoval References on ‘DWTS’

Ariana Madix Has a Rule About Scandoval References on ‘DWTS’

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • ‘Look Outside Your Window’ Official Release Date Revealed
  • FBI’s Zeeko Zaki Breaks Silence on OA’s Fate, Season 8 Finale
  • James Van Der Beek’s wife shares emotional tribute 3 months after his death – National

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In