Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop
No Result
View All Result
Dream Wired
No Result
View All Result
Home DramaAlert

Jane’s Addiction’s Perry Ferrell Apologizes To Dave Navarro After Fight

Connie Marie by Connie Marie
September 16, 2024
in DramaAlert
0
Jane’s Addiction’s Perry Ferrell Apologizes To Dave Navarro After Fight
74
SHARES
1.2k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter


UPDATED with Farrell statement: Jane’s Addiction frontman Perry Ferrell apologized this morning for a onstage confrontation he initiated with the band’s Dave Navarro in Boston on Friday.

In a statement issued to multiple outlets, Ferrell said, “This weekend has been incredibly difficult and after having the time and space to reflect, it is only right that I apologize to my bandmates, especially Dave Navarro, fans, family and friends for my actions during Friday’s show. Unfortunately, my breaking point resulted in inexcusable behavior, and I take full accountability for how I chose to handle the situation.”

PREVIOUSLY at 11:06 a.m.: Jane’s Addiction has canceled the rest of their tour following an on-stage fight between Perry Farrell and Dave Navarro.

A social media post said the band was going to take some time apart following the public brawl.

“To all the fans, The band have made the difficult decision to take some time away as a group,” read the statement on Instagram. “As such, they will be cancelling the remainder of the tour.”

The statement goes on to note that “refunds for the cancelled dates will be issued at your point of purchase.”

Navarro followed up with a more detailed statement about the band’s decision to take some time off, calling for lead singer Farrell to “find the help he needs.”

You might also like

James Van Der Beek’s wife shares emotional tribute 3 months after his death – National

Tyrese Celebrates Daughter’s Prom Night

Donald Trump Says ISIS Second In Command, Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, Was Killed In Joint U.S.-Nigerian Operation Attacking Islamic State Group

“Due to a continuing pattern of behavior and the mental health difficulties of our singer Perry Farrell, we have come to the conclusion that we have no choice but to discontinue the current US tour,” read the statement signed by Navarro, Avery and Stephen Perkins. “Our concern for his personal health and safety as well as our own has left us no alternative. We hope that he will find the help he needs.”

The statement continued, “We deeply regret that we are not able to come through for all our fans who have already bought tickets. We can see no solution that would either ensure a safe environment on stage or reliably allow us to deliver a great performance on a nightly basis. Our hearts are broken.”



Source link

Tags: addictionsApologizesDAVEFerrellFightJanesNavarroPerry
Share30Tweet19
Connie Marie

Connie Marie

Recommended For You

James Van Der Beek’s wife shares emotional tribute 3 months after his death – National

by Connie Marie
May 19, 2026
0
James Van Der Beek’s wife shares emotional tribute 3 months after his death – National

James Van Der Beek’s wife Kimberly said “reality is settling in” three months after the death of the actor, who died on Feb. 11 at the age of 48,...

Read more

Tyrese Celebrates Daughter’s Prom Night

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Tyrese Celebrates Daughter’s Prom Night

Source: Eric Charbonneau / Getty – LOS ANGELES – March 30, 2022: Shayla Somer Gibson (R), Tyrese Gibson and Soraya Lee Gibson (L) at the Screening of the...

Read more

Donald Trump Says ISIS Second In Command, Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, Was Killed In Joint U.S.-Nigerian Operation Attacking Islamic State Group

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Donald Trump Says ISIS Second In Command, Abu-Bilal al-Minuki, Was Killed In Joint U.S.-Nigerian Operation Attacking Islamic State Group

President Donald Trump reveals an Islamic State Group leader was killed after approving a joint U.S. and Nigerian operation attacking ISIS. The mission eliminated the “most active terrorist,”...

Read more

Is The ‘Sticky Floor’ Phenomenon Trapping Women In Low-Wage Jobs?

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Is The ‘Sticky Floor’ Phenomenon Trapping Women In Low-Wage Jobs?

by Selena Hill May 18, 2026 For decades, conversations about workplace inequality have centered around the “glass ceiling.” For decades, conversations about workplace inequality have centered around the...

Read more

Best Blinds for South-Facing Windows

by Connie Marie
May 18, 2026
0
Best Blinds for South-Facing Windows

The most preferred properties in UK property listings are South-facing windows. Estate agents adore them, buyers will pay more to buy, and they flood your home with natural...

Read more
Next Post
Lane 8 Announces New Album, "Childish": See the Full Tracklist

Lane 8 Announces New Album, "Childish": See the Full Tracklist

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Category

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized

CATEGORIES

  • Celebrity
  • Comics
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • Music
  • TV
  • Uncategorized
No Result
View All Result

Recent News

  • FBI’s Zeeko Zaki Breaks Silence on OA’s Fate, Season 8 Finale
  • James Van Der Beek’s wife shares emotional tribute 3 months after his death – National
  • K. Michelle Reveals Alleged Culprits Behind ‘Plot’ Against Her

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Celebrity
  • DramaAlert
  • Gossip
  • Movie
  • TV
  • Music
  • Comics
  • Shop

Copyright © 2025 DramaWired.
DramaWired is a content aggregator and not responsible for the content of external sites.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In